[casual_games] Portal Sales

Alex Amsel tuna at tunatech.com
Thu Dec 21 06:25:05 EST 2006

[keeping this on list as I suspect I'm not the only one interested]

That's a higher customer conversion % than I was expecting, and ad
revenue is interesting too. One more question, which relates to your
last sentence, is trying to get some idea of the number of customers
that a small or mid-size portal may have visiting per month. I
appreciate you can't be too specific, but is a small one around100k v/mo
and mid size 500k, or are those figures way out?

Also, the advertising you mentioned - are you discussing this with
reference to sites which also allow online play of some kind, e.g. game
previews, or generally download only/predominant sites.

Cheers

(Another) Alex

--

Alex Amsel