[casual_games] Slow death for the current generation

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Thu Dec 21 16:33:40 EST 2006

Before a couple of these threads get out of hand, I'd like to remind
people to keep posts to the list on-topic and not to make "personal"
attacks on ANY company or individual. If you'd like to do that there's
plenty of other forums :)

What's relevant to this list is how will Vista impact the deployment,
installation and running of games for our users? I think Alex and
others have brought up interesting points, and Chuck you've done a
great job responding thus far. Let's try keep the conversation on
those types of topics.

Thanks everyone!

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist