[casual_games] A Response from Microsoft

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Thu Dec 21 18:18:36 EST 2006

You certainly speak for me, I've read several Alex posts over the past
2 months that provided information that I don't have as an indie. I was
a little surprised that the ad. revenue number wasn't a little higher
but, once again, great information to have.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2