[casual_games] If Vista is going to be such a problem...

Robert Headley Rheadley at op-games.com
Fri Dec 22 01:24:29 EST 2006

wasn't the ESRB actually required to play the games, after the hot coffee
debacle? Ah, my bad, but it was proposed by Senator Brownback

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_in_Video_Game_Rating_Act

Also, I don't know that the ESRB is willing to risk allowing 3rd party
certifiers with so many politicians out to get them.