[casual_games] If Vista is going to be such a problem...

Allen Partridge allen.partridge at iup.edu
Fri Dec 22 12:49:38 EST 2006

Adam,

Doesn't it make more sense to really explore the issue carefully than to
just nestle in under the ESRB and pay the price (literally in this case.)
After all, these questions and brainstorms are pretty cheap.

Why not carefully investigate it. It seems to me that the first question
goes to Microsoft. Can we use a different ratings system than ESRB - or is
MS going to endorse a monopoly over game ratings for each country. ;)

Chuck?

--Al