[casual_games] Re: Community Functionality

Rajat Paharia rpaharia+lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:40:07 EST 2006

Since we're discussing community - we recently finished a complete
redesign of Bunchball and I'd love to get some feedback from this
group on the concept and the implementation. For Flash developers, we
provide shared community infrastructure and a multi-player platform at
no cost. For users, we make it easy to play games with their friends,
and, what we think is the killer feature, take any game from our site
and put it into their own pages. With the millions of blogs, MySpace,
Xanga, Piczo, etc. pages out there, this seems like a great way to get
games exposure and more opportunities to go viral. Here's some links
that might be of interest:

- http://www.bunchball.com - the main page
- http://www.bunchball.com/blog - there's a post up here about some of
the big ideas behind bunchball, and several samples of games embedded
in web pages linked off the side.
- http://www.bunchball.com/devnet - developer pages
- http://www.myspace.com/bunchball - a MySpace page with a bunch of
embedded games.

Any comments would be much appreciated! thanks, - rajat