[casual_games] Casual Games Summit at the GDC

Steve Meretzky smeretzky at floodg.com
Thu Feb 2 10:23:55 EST 2006

For those of you attending the Game Developers Conference in San Jose next
month, I wanted to make sure you knew about the Casual Games Summit on
Tuesday, March 21.

Now in its fourth year, the Summit is one of the key annual events in casual
gamedom and a great way to learn about the latest trends in our field. A
day-long session (what the GDC calls a "tutorial"), it features an
experienced faculty from every area of casual game development, publishing,
and distribution.

Divided up into a series of one-hour panels, the Summit is geared toward
both newcomers and casual game veterans alike. More details on the session
can be found here:

http://www.cmpevents.com/GD06/a.asp?option=C&V=11&SessID=1889

--Steve

Steve Meretzky