[casual_games] Re: PopCap developer needed urgently

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Wed Feb 8 15:04:10 EST 2006

I haven't used Flash but I thought I read somewhere that it supports the
MOD music format.  I've used Julien Nevo for MOD composition in the past
(Battle Castles and 50 Castles) and can recommend him if you need
somebody.  My songs were weighing in at 100-500K for BC and he was able
to make smaller ones for 50C (lower resolution samples) because that
game was being targetted for PDA's as well.

If you go with a different engine like PopCap then you can bolt on the
Hekkus sound system to play MOD's.  I think he wants something like a 25
euro donation and a credit if you use his system.

Good luck with your game,

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7