[casual_games] Re: PopCap developer needed urgently

Hal Barwood hal at finitearts.com
Wed Feb 8 21:36:15 EST 2006

If you include a non-bundled file, that means you'll be asking your
customers to download a bunch of files, potentially confusing him/her
and creating a barrier, however small, to wide acceptance.  And, isn't
MIDI kind of old-fashioned, even among casual gamers?  Why not opt for
really low-bit-rate MP3 files instead?