[casual_games] hey all

Ryan Sumo endlessthirteen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 18:27:26 EST 2006

Hi all,

I just subscribed to the mailing list yesterday, and I'm glad to see its alive and kicking.

My name's Ryan Sumo, and for the past year and a half I was involved in mobile gaming studios as an artist/game designer.  Unfortunately, the company I was working for merged and decided that they didn't want to do games anymore, and I've since been forced to look for work elsewhere.

By the way, I'm guessing most of you live and work in the US?  I'm in the Philippines, and let's just say it's tough to find a job in gamedev (even casual gamedev) here, so I figured I'd try making games on the side, and maybe put up a company sometime in the future. Maybe.

Anyway that's all for now, just thought I'd say hi.  I hope to be able to contribute to the mailing list in a positive form.  How geeky did THAT sound?

Ryan Sumo