[casual_games] hey all

Gabriel mystml at adinet.com.uy
Fri Feb 10 09:52:54 EST 2006

Hi Ryan,

> By the way, I'm guessing most of you live and work in the US?  I'm in
> the Philippines, and let's just say it's tough to find a job in
> gamedev (even casual gamedev) here, so I figured I'd try making games
> on the side, and maybe put up a company sometime in the future. Maybe.

Forget "on the side"! I live and work in Uruguay. It's not though to
find a job in gamedev - it's *impossible* because there's no game dev
industry here! So just do what we did - form a company, start making
games, and create your country's industry :)

	--Gabriel

--
Gabriel Gambetta
Mystery Studio - http://www.mysterystudio.com