[casual_games] Escapist article: "I Will Survive"

Matthew Ford matthew at fordfam.com
Mon Feb 13 19:39:18 EST 2006

I think the goal with this is just to do something light and funny. I like
the idea. It takes many different tactics to address the threat of
censorship, and this is one of them. I also agree with you David that we
need to do other more hard-nosed and active things. You may be interested in
the IGDA's resources on censorship; see their website for that. There is a
lot of good activity and ways to get involved.

http://www.igda.org/censorship/

  _____