[casual_games] Selling on your own site?

Ron lists at rzweb.com
Wed Feb 15 12:26:22 EST 2006

In terms of e-commence and ordering systems, what are the options for a
small developer to sell games on their own site?

Setting up my own system and taking credit cards is just not feasible
with the low volume.  I've noticed some developers are using third-party
sites like Plimus to collect the money, etc.  What other places like
this are there?  Is there a resource that has reviews/comparisons of the
top players?

One thing I would like to be able to do is some basic branding of the
page that the user goes to fill in the order.  I've never like that once
you click "buy" on the developer site, your taken to a page that looks
and feels nothing like where you came from.  Do third party e-com sites
offer this?

Thanks, Ron