[casual_games] Selling on your own site?

Phil Steinmeyer psteinmeyer at newcrayon.com
Wed Feb 15 12:38:28 EST 2006

There are many sites that will do order fulfillment - the biggest are
probably Plimus, RegNow, and BMG, but there are others.

Browse through this forum: http://forums.indiegamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2
About every 10th thread is about this issue in some form or another.

Many of the sites will let you customize things to your liking (i.e. you
submit HTML), or will even do it for you (I believe BMG will do this).

The closest thing to a 'review' you'll find is the feedback on the forums
above.  Plimus and BMG seem to be the ones people like the most.  I tried
both, and prefer Plimus.  But for both of them, they're free to set up (or
maybe a $20 one-time fee, I can't remember), so just go ahead and do it and
see what you think.