[casual_games] Fullscreen vs. Windowed

Jack Pearson jack at tournamentgames.com
Mon Feb 20 16:02:28 EST 2006

*****  Full Screen vs Windowed Games *****

Most of our customers at www.tournamentgames.com are older adults and
windowed
games are hard for them to see and play. These players do not have the 20/20
vision
that most of the young guys programming them have. If a player has to
squint, lean
forward to play, or get a head ache from the game they probably will quit
playing.

If the game is more fun than chatting, or answering email, they probably do
not mind NOT multitasking.

A few years ago we duplicated a couple of our games in a Windowed version
(Flash)
and players could choose which version they played. The Full Screen Versions
got
3x the play as the Windowed versions. We dropped the Windowed versions a
short
time later.

After hosting online games for 8 years with 251 million games played I do
not
have any plans on providing Windowed games.

Jack Pearson, CEO
Tournament Games Inc,
www.TGPool.com
www.TournamentGames.com