[casual_games] Fullscreen vs. Windowed

WByrd at blockdot.com WByrd at blockdot.com
Mon Feb 20 14:58:04 EST 2006

This is a very interesting question.  As a publisher and developer, we
have clients asking for both and we produce both; however, 90% of our
development goes toward a full screen game.

I'm of the mindset that it should be the other way around, then I start
to look at the audience segments.  Most prefer a full screen and do not
prefer to multi-task on their computer.

If my figures seem off, can someone please send me figures otherwise?

Thanks,
--=w=--