[casual_games] New Issue of Casual Games Quarterly is available

Ron lists at rzweb.com
Mon Jan 9 17:01:37 EST 2006

I'm curious...did they doing any research on lowering the price?  Would
the conversion rate be higher if the price was a lot lower?  What if the
games were $4.95?  Would you sell more than 4x?  It's interesting that
they only looked at higher prices.  Or did I miss something in the article?

Or is the effort to pull out the credit card hit a wall at $19?  I
wonder if that would change if people could just "on-click" buy games.

I'd love to see sales numbers to put this all in perspective.

Ron