[casual_games] Flash

Allan Simonsen Simonsen at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:56:39 EST 2006

Just as an aside; has anyone looked at using Thatcher
Ulrich's GameSWF player? The main thing I saw missing
last time I played with it was the ActionScript
support, the rest works pretty good. Not to mention
it's free, and far faster than flash?

The main page:
http://www.tulrich.com/geekstuff/gameswf.html

The CVS rep:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=31763

There's also a little postmortem of it's use here:
http://www.tulrich.com/geekstuff/gameswf_stranger_postmortem.html

Would love to hear feedback!

Allan