[casual_games] Flash

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Thu Jan 12 04:00:52 EST 2006

> Would love to hear feedback!

I've just started a thread on Flash rendering on the AGG mailing list, and
during the discussions I've understood that GameSWF and other tessellation
algorithms have some problems that are very hard to solve. Certain shapes
cannot be rendered properly.

People are working on different ways to solve this, but currently software
rendering (or pixel-shader-based) is the only way to produce correct
results. AGG's author Maxim is doing both, I'll monitor what he comes up
with.

BTW, Does GameSWF provide antialiasing these days?