[casual_games] the minna mingle at GDC

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Wed Jan 11 22:41:43 EST 2006

The IGDA Casual Games SIG, the Casual Games Association, and all of
our sponsors would like to invite you to the biggest casual-game
industry party at GDC -- the minna mingle! http://www.minnamingle.com/

This party is for the casual games industry, by the casual games
industry. It is open to anyone who participates in the casual games
space, and will provide the ideal environment to chat with your fellow
casual game peers. Please join us and help celebrate the amazing
success and growth our industry has had this past year!

the minna mingle will be held at the Corinthian Center at the Silicon
Valley Capital Club Downtown San Jose, 196 N 3rd St. This is walking
distance from the San Jose Convention Center, and is a great location.

The party will start on Wednesday March 22nd at 8:30 PM. Please be
sure to bring your business card as proof of professional status to
guarantee admittance.

Space is limited, so we strongly encourage you to RSVP in advance on
the website (www.minnamingle.com). Those who RSVP will be mailed
invites in postal mail for themselves and two guests.

Unlike event parties sponsored by one or two big companies, it is our
goal with this party to recognize the huge contribution that small
companies are making in the casual games space. Therefore we have set
the sponsorship cost at a low enough level that smaller companies can
help make this party happen, and it is our hope that together we will
all make this the most fun party at GDC! To help realize this goal,
please consider sponsoring this event by filling out our sponsorship
application:
http://mingle.minnamedia.com/MinnaMingleSponsorshipForm.pdf

Please feel free to forward this invitation on to anyone you think
should be invited!

Sincerely,
The IGDA Casual Games SIG and the Casual Games Association