[casual_games] Top Download List

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Sun Jan 15 13:27:03 EST 2006

As has been previously noted - it would be awesome if one of the larger
portals were to put some actual download or sales #'s to all of this.
Heck, anybody on any of those lists could let the rest of us know how
their title fared on one portal and we could extrapolate from there
based upon grabbing some likely conversion rate.

As a developer without a top ten hit, in a non-silicon valley money
environment, it's hard to show the money guys a complete picture without
having one.

My 2 cents,

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7