[casual_games] Top Download List

Joe Pantuso jpantuso at traygames.com
Sun Jan 15 15:15:33 EST 2006

Yea, without real measurments that are compatible between the portals the
numbers we can derive will be of pretty minimal value.

Without a 'box office' measurement it is meaningless.  We need hard numbers,
either quanitity of transactions or total dollars.  The console and
mainstream/hardcore pcs games biz has the same problem, though they can
shell out to IDC to get some fairly meaningful numbers.  We don't have that
ability yet.

I'm glad people are working on the problem though.