[casual_games] Speaking ops on Advergaming @ GDC

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Wed Jan 25 08:43:33 EST 2006

If you could do 25 minutes explaining what all these metrics you've
gathered has taught you and focus a bit on basics but also a bit on
things that even veterans might find interesting that would be great.

One thing of interest would be if any of your stats explain what non-
conventional-wisdom demographics are playing when they play
advergames.  By that I mean what is a 20 something male playing?
what are >50 men and women playing if we know that?

I'm trying to do a basic overview but also have nuggets of things
that veterans will like

- Ben