[casual_games] Free Game Biz Models

Michelle Bushneff michelle at planbenterprises.com
Fri Jan 27 13:50:17 EST 2006

Is there anyone on this list with expertise around biz models for free (ad
subsidized) browser games who is willing to share info?

For a bit more context, my company is developing a free online game and
looking into the possibility of distribution through the usual suspects (as
opposed to just hosting the game on our site). I have some data, but need a
better understanding of benchmarks around lifecycle and revenue streams.

Feel free to respond off list. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to share
insight.

Best, Michelle