[casual_games] Procedural proceedings

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Fri Jul 7 14:37:58 EDT 2006

> I was working on a
> similar tool for the audio realm for a while, but it really took gobs of
> time to maintain.

Yeah, I'm dreading the day when I've got the architecture and all the
interfaces in place - that's when I usually lose interest in projects...
This time I hope to get beyond that; if I can make the plugin interface is
simple enough then there's a chance I can find others to work with all the
boring details of specific tools, filters etc.

BTW, audio / softsynth processing is next on my OpenBlackBox TODO-list,
and with Shader Model 4 I hope to be able to accelerate quite a few audio
algorithms on the GPU. I'll post something when I get there, in case
you're interested in testing or helping out in some other way!

/Jonas