FW: [casual_games] Copycats -- What Can Be Done?

Paul Thelen paul.thelen at bigfishgames.com
Wed Jul 19 20:02:13 EDT 2006

Jamie -

I just subscribed so I could respond.

Big Fish Games did not develop nor publish this game, Oberon did.  We
are investigating with James if they swapped out original sounds prior
to ship as the video was made from a beta build.  First pass appears
that they did so we just removed the video and will redo it.

A big to do about nothing ;-)

Paul

p.s. I do accept flowers for apologies