FW: [casual_games] Copycats -- What Can Be Done?

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Wed Jul 19 20:20:53 EDT 2006

Well it is something that people who labor over original titles do get
worked up over.

I too like flowers. Beer and a good blue cheese bacon burger are fine as
well.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7