[casual_games] DRM and fulfilment recommendation

Allan Simonsen Simonsen at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 20 00:26:38 EDT 2006

We're with TryMedia (www.trymedia.com) right now; I've
got nothing but nice things to say about their DRM,
wrapping and payment solution; very impressive.

I'm especially happy with the way they integrated the
payment/code download into the nag-window, and how
seamless the whole wrap/install/upload process has
been made from the developers side. Removes that
entire chunk of work from my radar.

Allan Simonsen