[casual_games] DRM and fulfilment recommendation

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Thu Jul 20 10:52:19 EDT 2006

There's a little bit of information about DRM in the Casual Games
white paper though this is something that could definitely use some
expanding (hint :)

Wiki Link here:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Whitepaper/Technology#DRM_and_Anti-Piracy_Solutions

Currently it mentions eSellerate, exent, TryMedia  I also know of
Digital River's Software Passport, Reflexive (if you distribute or are
an affiliate with them), Armadillo. I'm sure there's others too if
someone wanted to add some information here.

-Brian

--
Brian Robbins
Director of Games, Game Trust