[casual_games] Sudoku

Chris Williams chrisgwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:43:22 EDT 2006

There are numerous public sudoku projects... depending on the programming
language you are looking for. I know I've seen them for C++, C# &
VB.NETamong others.  Apress has a book on programming Sudoku, for
example, and the
Coding4Fun section of MSDN has articles on it as well.  As for your first
questions, I have no idea.

Chris Williams