[casual_games] Sudoku

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Mon Jul 24 12:05:48 EDT 2006

Not to derail here but I wonder how you make your money back on
publishing a book about Sudoku?  I don't know the book publishing
business but I wonder what their break even is.  Picking a lowish #, are
there really 10K programmers out there who will shell out for such a book?

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7