[casual_games] Whitepaper contributor information

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Mon Jun 19 23:19:29 EDT 2006

Now that the Casual Games White Paper update for Casuality is coming
to a close we'd like to make sure that all of the contributor
information we have is as up to date as possible.

If you contributed to the paper this year or last(*), can you please
make sure that your name and company info is on this page and up to
date? http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Whitepaper/Contributors

It will be easiest if you add/update your information on your own, but
if you do not have a wiki account, please feel free to send it
directly to me at brobbins at dubane.com.

Thanks!

* - Because this year's paper is an udpate from last year's we thought
it best to continue to credit those people who helped us out last
year.

--
Brian Robbins
Director of Games, Game Trust