[casual_games] Help needed to remember title of game...

Jade Tidy jade at futurlab.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 05:35:24 EDT 2006

Hey,

I'm hoping someone can help me out!

At a local nerdy meeting a couple of weeks ago, one of the guys I got
chatting to reminded me of a game I used to like playing quite a few years
ago. He'd couldn't remember the name of it but had spent a few weeks going
round forums to try and find out that name. I couldn't remember the name
either and it has been bugging me since.

The game was a rectangle screen with a couple of baddies 'swimming' around
in the middle - you were a dot of the edge of the screen and your mission
was to capture a percentage of the screen. You did this by dashing to
another edge of the screen, which would form a line between your start and
finish point. The area of the screen that you captured with your line became
yours and if you trapped a baddie in it they died. If they touched you
before you made it to the other side you died :(

Does anyone else remember this and know what it's called?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Jade

Project Manager