[casual_games] "Don't Roll Over" Casuality Slides

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Wed Jun 28 21:26:11 EDT 2006

Thanks Jonas, as far as I know there was no video taken. I'm not sure
if the audio was being recorded or not but I don't think it was.

"Breakage" is essentially when a user is paying for a subscription
service that isn't being used. In the context of the slides its
presented for users who are paying $X per month to receive discounted
games, but don't actually purchase a game in a given month. In that
instance the portal will receive the full $ most likely without
sharing it back out with any developers.

--
Brian Robbins
Director of Games, Game Trust