[casual_games] "Don't Roll Over" Casuality Slides

Cormac Russell retch at io.com
Thu Jun 29 00:40:28 EDT 2006

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Brian Robbins wrote:

> Several people have asked for a link to my slides from this morning's
> (rant) session at Casuality. Since it's something I think everyone
> needs to see and think about I thought it would be good to just post
> the link here:

twas a fun rant, thx for posting the slides. It was an important message,
everybody in the casual games industry (even the
publishers/distributors/portals) has a vested interest in seeing
developers be able to succeed financially so that we can keep the flow of
good innovative product coming. The traditional game industry trap where
developers can't afford to take risks is something that it would be best
to avoid.

    Cormac
Retch The Grate aka Cormac Russell    Amiga, The Computer for The Creative Mind
Gaming is Life                     retch at io.com                   //   /\
Vote Discordian          This space currently left blank        \X/   /()\