[casual_games] Casuality Minna Preparation

Geoff Brown geoff.w.brown at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:09:45 EST 2006

HI All,

Can anybody give some insight into the costs?

Its unclear what the total cost of participation and or other conditions
are.

On the Application form it talks about a USD50,  is this the amount we pay
for at customCD.us?

 I was under the impression that you have to pay for the cost of 1000 cut
cds from customCD.us

Also i have been in touch with the people over at ActiveMark to start
testing out the Copy protection software but have not had any constructive
response.

I have also signed up for the Casuality Update list but not gotten any kind
of response on that either.

Have i missed something?

Geoff.