[casual_games] Casuality Minna Preparation

Jessica Tams (Personal) jessica at ckyco.net
Wed Mar 1 05:02:03 EST 2006

Hi Geoff,

1- CustomCD.us and the CGA are handling the bulk of the production costs for
the Minna Games CD.

2- The 50 is to ensure we have only serious indie developers.

3- You don't need to pay for any of the cd cut cost, each submission is
distributed at two conferences (Casuality Europe or Casuality Seattle) and
our 3 minna mingles.

4- We operate an anti-spam, double optin mailing list to ensure we are spam
free and comply with all the rules and regulations imposed by the new
government anti-spam laws. I checked the newsletter system for your entry.
You registered just a couple hours ago and you haven't selected the opt-in
to receive emails from the CGA, once you accept the registration, you will
receive the monthly newsletter updates. If you have problems registering for
the mailing list, you can email me at jessicatams at casuality.org.

5- We send out our newsletter once a month and for special events - as this
was the frequency most of the members requested. The Casuality Europe update
complete with photos and slides will be going out in a couple days.

6- Please note that the due date is in two and a half months -- May 15th,
not March 15th.

If you have any questions about the logistics of the Minna Games CD, please
email submissions at minnagames.com

Jessica

  _____