[casual_games] Help with Active-x

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Mar 14 18:31:00 EST 2006

Have you looked at igLoader?  It can wrap some .exe games so they can be
played in a browser without any code changes and a couple of lines of
HTML.  It doesn't work entirely properly with Battle Castles but they
have some good demos on their site and MiniClip are supposed to have a
deal with them.

Best of luck,

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7