[casual_games] System for Aggregating Royalty Data

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Mar 14 19:56:19 EST 2006

I have something trivial that I doubt would help... but I do have some
gripes!

When most of the portals deliver their royalty checks the $ aren't
broken down by title.  Since every title usually has royalty agreements
in place on my side, this is a problem when those checks arrive.

Is this not a problem other people are having?

On another note, and I've griped about this before as well, the handheld
portals tend to let you see sales in real time but most of the PC
portals don't provide this kind of thing.  Not helpful when you have to
wait a couple of months after a titles release to make plans about
upgrades and sequels.

Ok, sorry about hijacking your thread Wade - I owe you a drink if we
ever meet up in realtime.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7