[casual_games] System for Aggregating Royalty Data

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Tue Mar 14 19:39:25 EST 2006

We (at Large Animal) are looking to start aggregating the various royalty
statements we receive from our distribution partners each month/quarter, so
that we can extract different types of information (across channels) more
easily.

I'm sure that other folks on this list have tackled this problem and was
hoping they might be willing to share their solution. Does anyone have a
spreadsheet template for this that they'd be willing to "open source"?

Ultimately, I know this problem will be greatly alleviated by the sales data
standard format initiative
(http://www.igda.org/casual/quarterly/1_2/index.php?id=4 ), but we'd like to
get something in place ASAP.

Thanks!