[casual_games] Re: Texture generator reiteration

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Wed Mar 15 18:34:05 EST 2006

> sounds like he comes from sweden

Yup, and wait till you hear me speak!

> also theprodukkt, procedurally and more tool from farbrausch:
> http://www.theprodukkt.com/

I actually talked to them about using werkkzeug1, but they were uncertain of
how and if they were going to commercialize it. After that, nothing
happened, so I thought "själv är bäste dräng" to myself in plain swedish.

Currently, my role model is vvvv, which I found out about only a couple of
days ago. It seems to have all I could've ever wanted, but I'm hooked on
OpenBlackBox dopamines so there's no way I can stop now.

BTW, things are heating up for GDC:
http://www.thezbuffer.com/
.NET on Xbox 360. Finally!

/Jonas