[casual_games] gamelab :: changes

Peter Lee mice3nyc at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 10:53:10 EST 2006

The project based model is similar to the film funding
model. Unfortunately, there is only one funding model
in US, which is publisher-developer model. But, it is
very common is Asia to explore different funding
models including the film style project based funding.

Here is a something more on what is happening at
Gamelab.
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/03/gamelab_finds_w.html

Seung Taek Lee (AKA Peter)
Co-Founder/President