[casual_games] gamelab :: changes

Matthew Ford matthew at fordfam.com
Thu Mar 16 21:22:49 EST 2006

In case you are not on this mailing list; this is a significant development.
Good on them!

I wonder if this means they will eventually pull distribution from their
other channels?

And who knows more about the "project-based investment" pattern mentioned
below? I *think* I know but I may not have it right.

  _____