[casual_games] Flash coming to the Sony PSP

John Say j.say at saydesign.com
Sat Mar 18 19:36:53 EST 2006

Mikka & Matthew...

Having just finished our first stab at doing a Flash Lite 1.1 game on
the very cool (yet slow) iRiver device , I'm more excited about the
fact that we are able to leverage a more robust processor to drive
the game. With the PSP, even with the older Flash 6, having some
horse-power behind it will give us some excellent possiblities to
create more exciting and interesting games.

The cool news from iRiver is that their devices will just keep
getting faster, and also move to better versions of Flash, I'm sure
this trend will continue down that path. Oh yeah! ;)

John Say
President, CEO

Say Design, Inc.
26895 Aliso Creek Rd. Suite B-725