[casual_games] gamelab :: changes

dan chao dchao at mastermindgames.net
Mon Mar 20 20:22:23 EST 2006

this isn't really a problem specific to gamelab's new investor biz
model.  All studios face this.  there's always the obligatory NDA, but
beyond that I think it's just being careful.  don't send unprotected
executables, etc.  plus, this may just be my naivete but I don't think
people often steal unfinished ideas.  however, they may get inspired by
them and make a game with a similar theme.

dan

Dan Chao
415.860.7157
CEO - Mastermind Games