[casual_games] A little humor on a Friday

Joe Pantuso jpantuso at traygames.com
Fri May 5 13:09:52 EDT 2006

Working with people in other countries, or working in another country, is
often a source for unintentional humor.  10 years ago we were setting up a
new office in Singapore and one of our guys had the un-fun task of getting
quotes on a laundry list of equipment we needed.  One of them was some huge
length of network cable, specified on the list as 'twisted pair' cable.

The response he got back from one place was "Why you want it twisted?"

-J