[casual_games] A little humor on a Friday

Nicolás Vinacur nvinacur at fibertel.com.ar
Fri May 5 19:39:39 EDT 2006

There are lots of projects where stuff is added and it was not planned at
first. There are lots of projects where you are working and suddenly
deadline change for x reason.. There are a lot of people who can just say
'no' and there also a lot of people who wish to make the customer happy and
won't refuse, and instead will want to add the most of his own to have a
better project.

If this company have agreed to deliver at some date, it is theirs
responsability to do it, I guess that very few people would say yes from
advance to something that they know they won't be able to do, at least
honest people.

But the problem here is that if you hire somebody, you should trust them,
and think that they're working at their best.. Otherwise you won't succeed
if you think that all the world is against you. Thinking that they won't to
do the best for you, means that if you tell them that they're exceding the
time, won't help at all because they obviously are aware of that.