[casual_games] Casual Games audience hardware survey ?

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Mon May 8 13:52:16 EDT 2006

> Before I could use such a tool
> I would need to have some questions answered about privacy issues.

We never reached a conclusion... If you don't collect IP numbers or info
that can help identify a computer or individual, is there really any
problem?

I've never had any site ask me if I'm OK with leaving my IP number, referrer
and browsing history (and I think most sites store those variables), so I
wonder which laws in which countries require you to do that? Where are you
located, what are the laws you've designed you visitor info collection
policy around?