[casual_games] Casual Games audience hardware survey ?

Eric Guenterberg mavpion at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:10:16 EDT 2006

I think generally if you just inform people that you are collecting
the information and give them a chance to opt out, they'll be fine
with it. If you get caught, it will be a big scandal even if it's
harmless. I rarely opt out of information gathering unless my name is
tied to the information.

--Eric Guenterberg