[casual_games] Installer/Packagers

Todd Scott todd.scott at tormentedgames.com
Fri May 12 12:19:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

  I am interested in what people are using to package/install their games?

  Specifically, I have a continuous build process setup using Perforce, CCNet and NAnt. Once a build completes successfully I would like a task to package up the executables and all necessary art into a .zip, .msi, etc. type of file that would become immediately available to beta testers.

  I could create a task that would simply create a .zip file, but I'm wondering if there is a better way....

  Thanks
  Todd